Friday, October 28, 2016

KING SUNNY ADE: AT 70, ‘My Best is yet to Come’

KSA at 70 book for launch

As renowned juju music legend, King Sunday Adeniyi, joins the club of septuagenarians, he has debunked the rumour that he is retiring from music. He said rather that his best is yet to come as he takes music to be the air that he breathes.

Speaking during a press briefing organised by the Association of Friends in Lagos recently to kick-off activities to mark his birthday, which came up on September 22 this year and is still being celebrated nationwide and around the globe the music legend said that although he doesn’t appear regularly on stage that does not mean he is quitting music.

“No musician can retire from music. Music is in the blood. And whenever I am called to perform, God gives me the grace to give the people what they desire. I have the blessings of God and I believe my best is yet to come,” he noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comment Here

Popular Posts

Free counters!

Followers