Monday, November 21, 2016

Kendal Jenner is Back on instagram afer One Week Off...


Kendall Jenner‘s break from Instagram didn’t last long, as expected by her numerous fans.The 21-year-old model is already back on the photo-sharing Social website, just a week after deleting her account.

She told Ellen at the time, “I just wanted to detox. I just wanted a little bit of a break. I’m always on it. I would wake up in the morning and look at it first thing. I would go to bed and it was the last thing I would look at. I felt a little too dependent on it…I’ll be back.”
Kendall made her triumphant return with three new photos, captioning them “shy boy by me,” “happy by me,” and “return of the mack by me.”





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comment Here

Popular Posts

Free counters!

Followers