News, entertainment, lifestyle, events, comedy, sports and others....
Featured Post
Wednesday, October 26, 2016
KIM KARDASHIA: Resumes filming 'KUWTK' after Paris robbery
Kim Kardashian has resumed filming her E! reality show,'Keeping Up With The Kardashians'.
Kardashian has been absent from social media in the aftermath of her becoming the victim of a robbery.
Filming on "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" has resumed, three weeks after an armed robbery of Kim Kardashian that put the show on hold.
Kim Kardashian was spotted with cameras in tow at Kanye West's LA concert Tuesday night.
"Full production has resumed on Keeping Up with the Kardashians," an E! spokesperson said in a statement.
The reality star has been radio silent on social media since she was the victim of a robbery in Paris on October 3 robbery in Paris and there was speculation that Kim Kardashian might never film for the show again.
Kardashian's family has said that she's badly shaken up since the jewelry heist. "She's not doing great. I think we're all really still shaken up," Kourtney Kardashian said in an interview for Australia's TODAY Extra last week. "She has a big supportive family and I know that all the traumatic things that we've been through, we get through them together as a family. And that's what family's all about."
Khloe Kardashian also told Ellen DeGeneres earlier this month that her big sister was "not doing that well."
Kardashian was robbed at gunpoint by masked men during her stay at the "No Address Hotel." Her hands and feet were bound, she had tape over her mouth and she was placed in a bathroom while the thieves took off with millions of dollars worth of jewelry.
An investigation is ongoing and no one has been arrested in connection with the incident but newly-released surveillance footage of the robbers might help French authorities track down the perpetrators.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
If you're a frequent watcher of CNN then yoiu should know news anchor/analyst, Chris Cuomo.
-
An infamous terrorist/cult leader in Omoku, ONELGA, Rivers State, "Jungle boy" and his gang were killed by soldiers this m...
-
Laolu Akande , the Senior Special Assistant on Media & Publicity to Vice President has reacted to viral reports portraying Vic...
-
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka, has postponed its 2017 post-UTME screening exam earlier scheduled to start on Monday September 1...
-
After the House of representatives passed a resolution seeking the abolition of Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox, otherwise known as MMM and ...
-
Australian sexy rapper, Iggy Azalea took to Instagram to share these racy photos of herself covering her ample bus...
-
The Managing Director of the Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC), Engr. Fidet Okhiria has revealed that the corporation got applicatio...
-
Facebook user, Thomas Gwon, took to his page yesterday to claim that he was the one that caught Port Harcourt rapist and ri...
-
Yesterday, Nollywood actresses, Mercy Johnson and Juliet Ibrahim stepped out as hosts for an event in Lokoja. They looked all sh...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave Comment Here