Saturday, October 29, 2016

KID CUDI: Fires Back at Drake Regarding Those Controversial Lyrics

Image result for kid cudi
Kid Cudi is the latest to add a chapter to the never-ending drama of loyalty and betrayal between him and Drake.
The rapper has publicly responded to Drake, who recently released a track with a lyric that many understood as trivializing Cudi's mental health issues.

Photo published for Kid Cudi - "Frequency"
"Say it to my face, pu**y," he tweeted. "You think it's a game. I wanna see you say it to my face,I'll be out soon Promise."
Cudi, who is currently in rehab  also gave fans an update on his health status. "The love has been unfathomable. I look forward to hearing, breathing and feeling it all at Complex Con Nov 5th. Love and back to rehab," he wrote. "Mans need to stop mentioning my name when they get geeked. Supposed to be all love out here word to my bro Pablo," Drake commented, according to fan-captured screenshots.

And then on top of that, days after Drake released "Two Birds, One Stone," Cudi's manager Dennis Cummings turned to Twitter to blast the Toronto rapper. Cummings not only referred to Drake as "corny," but took the time to spill news that Drake had asked Cudi for a feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comment Here

Popular Posts

Free counters!

Followers