Monday, December 5, 2016

Nigeria: Military Set To Buy War-Planes and Helicopters From Pakistan and Russia...


Following the refusal of the United States to sell weapons to Nigeria, the country has ordered fresh weapons from China, Pakistan and Russia.

VANGUARD reports Chief of Air Staff, Sadique Abubakar, disclosed this at a breakfast briefing with editors of online media in Abuja at the weekend, said: “I want to say that we have been enjoying support from other countries. Sometimes arms procurement, is shrouded in a lot of politics.

‘’Unfortunately, I’m not a politician, so I cannot be able to say much on that. But what I can tell you is that right now, as I speak to you, we are expecting the Pakistani Chief of Air Staff in Nigeria soon. Pakistan has accepted to sell ten trainer airplanes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comment Here

Popular Posts

Free counters!

Followers