Monday, January 2, 2017

Check Out Adaeze Yobo's Reactions As She And Joseph Yobo Mark 7th Wedding Anniversary.


The couple are celebrating their 7th wedding anniversary today. Heavily pregnant Adaeze took to IG were she poured out her heart to her man.


What the expectant mom wrote;Popped the question 3months after we met and I’ve been all in ya bizness ever since πŸ˜‚ 7years!!! 3 cities, 6 diff addresses, 1 poke nosing 6 year old that can tell when we are fighting even when we pretend in his face πŸ˜…, 1 little rascal + 1 more on the way and you still the annoying, anti-social, sexy, God fearing, intelligent, very loving, caring man i met.I love that when we fight you can’t get anything done cos yu worriedπŸ˜πŸ˜† I shld get yu a trophy for putting up with me babe πŸ˜† I love our relationship, our trust and love. Thank you God for making my marriage beautiful #7yearsweddinganniversary#newyear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comment Here

Popular Posts

Free counters!

Followers